Wynn Resorts (WYNN) reported earnings of $370.5M vs. the consensus estimate of $430.61M. The stock had a weekly Performance: +10.55% and a technical RSI: 61.12.
- Additionally, the company launched online sports and casino offerings in New Jersey and has plans to expand in other states. It’s in the process of obtaining licenses in Tennessee and Virginia.
- Maryland, South Dakota, and Louisiana are among the latest states to approve sports betting.
- The firm is encouraged by its Macau business, as it expects to see greater demand as restrictions continue to ease over there.
- Deutsche Bank raised its target from $93 to $95 on Friday.
- Despite not reacting much after its earnings announcement, WYNN is having a strong month, up 7.7%.